The following textbooks are now available as ebooks. Find them on the DIT Library website or do a title search on the Library Catalogue and link to the e-book.
- Hoffbrand, V. (2005) Postgraduate Haematology. London: Blackwell
- Housecroft, C. (2005) Inorganic Chemistry. New York: Pearson.
- Bentley, J.P. (2005) Principles of Measurement Systems. London: Pearson
- Cann, A. J. (2005) Principles of Molecular Virology. London: Elsevier
- Wood, P. (2006) Understanding Immunology. London: Elsevier UK.
- Petraco, N. (2003) Color Atlas and Manual of Microscopy for Criminalists, Chemists & Conservators. London: Taylor & Francis.
- Daied, N. (2004) Fire Investigation. London: Taylor & Francis
- Stokes, G (2002) Practical Guide to the Wiring Regulations. London: Blackwell
- Jenkins, B.D and Coates, M. (2002) Electrical Installation Calculations. London: Blackwell
- CIBSE (2002) Code for Lighting. London: Elsevier
The hardcopy versions are also available in the Short Loan Collection.