DIT Library Kevin Street
Information resources for science students
Thursday, 20 May 2010
New Web of Science database enhancements from May 2010
New tools for author promotion available in ResearcherID
• Highlight the impact of an author’s work with citation counts for papers indexed in Web of ScienceSM
• Use EndNote® Web to manage a personal publication list for ResearcherID.
• Explore the world of research with an interactive map that can help locate researchers by country and topic, or use the new country tag cloud.
• Sort reference lists by times cited, date added to the library, and date modified to locate references easily.
• View group affiliations for each reference in a list.
• Save edits whenever you decide or let auto-save capture your changes.
• Transfer up to 10,000 references between the Web and Thomson Reuters EndNote on the desktop
DIT Library Kevin St
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest