- Web of Science now covers the open access journal PlosOne.
- New Tools for Author Promotion and Collaboration using ResearcherID
- Invite colleagues to ResearcherID byof Google, Yahoo, and Hotmail contacts.
- The ResearcherID homepage and added Map feature makes locating collaborators easier.
- Faster location and retrieval of citation metrics.
- Direct link to citation metrics data on a researcher's profile.
- A new records view option saves time for robust searches.
- Users can choose the number of records to view per page.
- Use Cite While You Write™ with references found in shared EndNote Web groups.
- Save time transferring up to 5,000 references between EndNote Web and EndNote desktop.
Thursday, 25 February 2010
Web of Science database improvements
New Web of Science functionalities to hopefully make life a little bit easier: